Skip to main content

stampsearch


OK Karen - here's my stamp! I have done a different design to the RAK one just incase the monster one day feels guilty & returns it!

Cath was fantastic to work with - drew my design, scanned it & emailed the image off within the week back comes a rubber stamp (the sort you attach to mounting blocks) all ready for use! Soo cool!

My stamping skills are in development but you get the picture. Luckily Lynley left her heat gun @ scrapcamp (cause I borrowed it) & I was able to have a go @ embossing my name.

still really tired - think I'm coming down with this horrible cold my children have got - they are in different phases of loosing their voices & are tired & grumpy (Jase would probably say I was always getting sick if these were the only symptoms) but at least my headache is fading.

Looking forward to my scrapneeds class with Chris Millar on Saturday night - love these online classes for the LSS challenged like me! Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lara I love it! Now I *need* details ... what are the dimensions? And how 'fat' are your lines ... I think I might go for the stamp option for my glass door!
Anonymous said…
love the layouts you did at scrapcamp, neat rubber stamp to Lara, thanks for the tip on reading the camera manual, something I never do, even when its new!!!...lol
Anonymous said…
Wow Lara, that is sooooo cool.
Anonymous said…
Love ya stamp Lara! Very funky!
Chris Millar said…
Yay, you finally have a stamp Lara!!!LOL Have been checking out all your layouts on your blog, gorgeous! See you tonight for class!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese Rolls

Spread sliced bread with Cheese Spread (see below). Roll up. Toast in oven & serve hot. These may be frozen and heated when required! cheese spread: 1pkt onion soup; 500g tasty cheese - grated; a 400g tin of evaporated milk; Put all ingredients in a saucepan and heat slowly until cheese melts and mixture thickens. Stir well. When cool store in jars in the fridge for sandwhiches etc or put in your cheese rolls! Yep, the Up2Scrap Elite Design team has been announced - soo privileged & excited to be a part of it. Congrats to Donna , Rach , Lianne , Trina & Sue & thanks Steph & Jo for the opportunity:-) We have been in Invercargill overnight - nice to get away even if it is only for a night! We went to Queens Park & the Museum/Art Gallery today & the Art Gallery Cafe served these cheese rolls -yum! Such a lower South Island thing - but soo good! 

Awards

Wahoo, I won one of the Awards For Excellence with For Keeps - for photography! I've just collected my prizes from a friends place - she went shopping to spend my $500 voucher at Scrapbookers Delight in Auckland for me - how cool is that a prize & a personal shopper!!!??? Any way I got quite a few bits of patterned paper, cardstocks (still need white!!!), a new trimmer, an embossing heat gun, some stazons, some distressing ink a new cutting mat, some cool powders, adhesives & tombow, anyway, have to go put it all in it's place so I can use it. Niks coming up tonight so we can play - have a tag to make for our cyber friend Sal of Scrap Of Faith as she had her fifth baby - Cowper early this morning - Congrats Sal! Anyway, gotta vacuum since Niks coming....

blenheim

We are currently in Blenheim. Have been doing some of the wineries - a work trip for Jase - we just get to go along! I'v been playing with some of the phaunt actions by Kylie Banks- my faves are phaunt magic instant & then beastly colour. Got the links from an online class at Scrapbook Outlet with Mandi Haynes. above: Katya on a walk in Waikari with Jases parents. Below - Harold the older giraffe at Orana Park, just before I met Vicki & checked out the stamping up catalogue. Jase & I joined a winery tour today - was a great way to meet some different people & to see & learn a little bit about some of the local wineries. Feel quite isolated without my home internet connection though!