Sunday, June 11, 2006

night time scrap classes


Wasn't the moon fantastic last night? Just had to try & get it on camera - think I achieved it. Love the night sky, the moon & stars, night lights & tiny speckles in an amazing universe! Think I might need to clean my camera lense though (the dot lower centre of the pic isn't what I could see).

Did a scrap needs class with Chris Millar last night - heaps of fun & this is what I came up with. As per usual I did my own thing & just paid for the class (have so many bits I couldn't justify buying a kit however cool it was! Liked what I came up with thanks for the inspiration Chris!

Busy week ahead with Playcentre 'Celebrating Culture' Workshop I'm facilitating in Clyde for five hours on Wednesday, Playcentre meeting on Thursday night & Jase has stuff on Tuesday & Wednesday night too. Then I think it's off to Invers for Nana S's birthday on Friday evening! Better enjoy & make the most of tonight & tomorrow night while I can!!! Have a great week. Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Lara, love your Chris M class LO. The moon looked great from here too - clear sky last night.

Anonymous said...

Lara, love your class layout. Fun to get some techniques and ideas and apply to your own stash.

Anonymous said...

Lara, I bet you had a ball in Chris Millars class, would have loved to have done that as well, the layout turned out great !!

Carole.

Roo said...

I love this lo - have I told you that yet lol?

Chris Millar said...

It was heaps of fun hey!? Thanks so much for coming! Love your layout!!!

lianne said...

Wow Lara your layouts are awesome and your stamp is very cool.
Congrats on you Fk acceptance too.

Anonymous said...

Love the layout Lara. I don't know where you find the time. The photo looks great too.

Delys said...

Love the LO Lara! What a busy bee you are this week. Didnt see the moon here..and its now pouring down..yuk!