I decided I was a bit mad for deciding to do it but I charged up the flip video, got out my gorilla pod thingy for it (as I write this I wonder why I didn't use the big tripod - I wouldn't have needed to put the chair on the table...oh well, maybe next time - if there is a next time!). I said 'umm' way too many times and not sure I like hearing my own voice. Here goes if you are interested...
I have put together a little project for those of you who want something quick & easy to do – it could be the perfect gift for a birthday, mothers day, teachers gift, to say thank you, or maybe something nice for yourself...
My materials were purchased from Scrapbook Outlet and my Stampin Up demonstrator. Here's a link to the beautiful 'Authentique' paper I used.
You will need:
- a 12 x 12 inch piece of heavy double sided patterned paper that you like
- 3 x A4 Sheets of card suitable for making into 6 note cards
- 6 x C6 envelopes
- approximately 50cm of ribbon that co-ordinates with your patterned paper
- a collection of small patterned paper scraps
- basic tools e.g. adhesive such as double sided tape or white glue, black ink pad, scissors, a paper trimmer and a ruler (you could use the measurements on your trimmer)
- sentiments stamps (happy birthday, get well, thank you...)
And now for the video...The materials:
*omitted to say that you will also need some kind of glue or adhesive
Hope this gave you some ideas :-)