Skip to main content

Day one of twenty one

So I'm going to try to do Rhonna Farrers 21 Day challenge this time round. Here is day one!

A few other NZrs from the Scrapbook Outlet are giving this a go too. I'll try to add in their links (after I've made a list of them).

Let me know if you are doing it too so I can check your blog out! Posted by Picasa

Comments

Ferrill said…
Beautiful art journal page! I love the colors and the freeform-look of this.
Rhonna said…
Super fantastic! I LOVE the artwork here...& wtg on joining in!
woohoo!
r
Andrea Wiebe said…
awesome page! so beautiful!
Kelly Slattery said…
Love it!! I tried somethinglike that 1st off...but totally un-co at it, so went basic...start from scratch..maybe by day 10 I'll be closer :o)
Roo said…
Good on you for doing the challenge. Look forward to seeing your pages
Anonymous said…
Lara

Love it! You really are a free styler!!! I am going to take part in this. My topic is learning to say no! I will post photos laster this week.
Twobees said…
Way to go Lara. I can't wait to see the results of the rest of the challenge :)
You are doing great with this Lara. How cool that Rhonna checked out your blog and commented :)
Sharee

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese Rolls

Spread sliced bread with Cheese Spread (see below). Roll up. Toast in oven & serve hot. These may be frozen and heated when required! cheese spread: 1pkt onion soup; 500g tasty cheese - grated; a 400g tin of evaporated milk; Put all ingredients in a saucepan and heat slowly until cheese melts and mixture thickens. Stir well. When cool store in jars in the fridge for sandwhiches etc or put in your cheese rolls! Yep, the Up2Scrap Elite Design team has been announced - soo privileged & excited to be a part of it. Congrats to Donna , Rach , Lianne , Trina & Sue & thanks Steph & Jo for the opportunity:-) We have been in Invercargill overnight - nice to get away even if it is only for a night! We went to Queens Park & the Museum/Art Gallery today & the Art Gallery Cafe served these cheese rolls -yum! Such a lower South Island thing - but soo good! 

Awards

Wahoo, I won one of the Awards For Excellence with For Keeps - for photography! I've just collected my prizes from a friends place - she went shopping to spend my $500 voucher at Scrapbookers Delight in Auckland for me - how cool is that a prize & a personal shopper!!!??? Any way I got quite a few bits of patterned paper, cardstocks (still need white!!!), a new trimmer, an embossing heat gun, some stazons, some distressing ink a new cutting mat, some cool powders, adhesives & tombow, anyway, have to go put it all in it's place so I can use it. Niks coming up tonight so we can play - have a tag to make for our cyber friend Sal of Scrap Of Faith as she had her fifth baby - Cowper early this morning - Congrats Sal! Anyway, gotta vacuum since Niks coming....

blenheim

We are currently in Blenheim. Have been doing some of the wineries - a work trip for Jase - we just get to go along! I'v been playing with some of the phaunt actions by Kylie Banks- my faves are phaunt magic instant & then beastly colour. Got the links from an online class at Scrapbook Outlet with Mandi Haynes. above: Katya on a walk in Waikari with Jases parents. Below - Harold the older giraffe at Orana Park, just before I met Vicki & checked out the stamping up catalogue. Jase & I joined a winery tour today - was a great way to meet some different people & to see & learn a little bit about some of the local wineries. Feel quite isolated without my home internet connection though!