Sunday, July 08, 2007

blenheim

We are currently in Blenheim. Have been doing some of the wineries - a work trip for Jase - we just get to go along! I'v been playing with some of the phaunt actions by Kylie Banks- my faves are phaunt magic instant & then beastly colour. Got the links from an online class at Scrapbook Outlet with Mandi Haynes.
above: Katya on a walk in Waikari with Jases parents. Below - Harold the older giraffe at Orana Park, just before I met Vicki & checked out the stamping up catalogue.
Jase & I joined a winery tour today - was a great way to meet some different people & to see & learn a little bit about some of the local wineries. Feel quite isolated without my home internet connection though!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos, enjoy your break away in Blenheim.

Sharon said...

It's a tough job - but someone has to do it!! Great photos :)

Anonymous said...

wow fantastic photos!

Andrea said...

Wow love how the photos came out! Enjoy your holiday.

Mel said...

How lovely to combine work and pleasure- have a wonderful time

Donna said...

Stunning photos Lara!
Feels like you've been away for ages.

Sharlene Meyer said...

.co.nzGreat pics Lara! Hope your trip is going well.

Penny said...

mmm - sounds like a good trip :-) Love the pics.

Anonymous said...

Wow those photographs are super cool! You can see that you have been putting into practice what Mandi taught us!

Jenny said...

I like your new blog style! Great photos too

Ali said...

Oh wow look at those Queenstown winter photos - makes me homesick (NOT)! I remember trying to drive around, taking my life in my hands - only nearly killed myself once on the gorge - pretty scary.

Paula said...

Beautiful photos Lara. Where are you ?