Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Morning Walks


A whole lot of talk at www.scrapbookoutletnz.co.nz has made me decide that I need to update this more often - so it's worth people visiting! I have enjoyed checking out some other blogs tonight from links there.

I've been going for walks in the morning - we have a fantastic track less than 200 metres from our doorstep - the Arrowtown Anniversary Track. I get to walk around a beautiful river and enjoy stunning early morning skies - just check these out. The first two I took on Monday morning, the third - on Tuesday - winter is sooo on it's way - but don't the Mountains look stunning?
Today I went part way up Tobins track - a gradual climb. I was quite happy to keep going but only had half an hour so had to turn and come back down - watched the sun emerge which was fantastic - hugely pink skies - red in the morning, shepherds warning - and boy did it pour down less than an hour later - wonder if I'll get for my walk in the morning? Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Arrowtown would have to be one of the most beautiful spots you are so fortunate to live there. Do you go walking while the children are still asleep Lara?

Lara said...

absolutely - it's the best time. Jase does the breakfasts & lunches when they wake so I am extremely lucky!

Rach H said...

WOW Lara what a beautiful walk that must be every morning!!!
Love those photos, so now you got to do a LO with them!!!
hey thx for the congrats on the quest DTer. Quite excited about that. Did you apply for that + scrapbook outlet?
Rach
ps Arrowtown would be beautiful in Autumn??? Never been but can imagine it would be.

Lara said...

It's gorgeous - just got those pics from dm today - now have to decide which angle to do the layout from. I did try out for it too Rach - no harm in trying huh? Looking forward to Autum photos - the leaves are starting to turn along with the grapes!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lara, nice to have an update. Good luck with the DT submission at scrapbook outlet.