O.K. so I got tagged, thanks Donna! Here goes:
1. What scrapbook lines/products do you dislike?
I’m not very ‘antique’ so old fashion style papers & gold embellishments aren’t used much.
2. What is the hardest thing you ever had to scrap?
The abc album I’m currently working on – started with the papers I have to use (for a competition) & am making the photo’s fit – the opposite to how I normally approach a layout.
3. What technique do you use more than anything else?
Cutting! (It’s a technique isn’t it?)
4. What is the smallest scrap you save?
Keep 30 x 30 strips but anything smaller than 5cm in the way of offcuts is out – or donated to the children’s craft supplies.
5. Have you ever had any scrapping related injuries?
Stress & withdrawal when I haven’t had a chance to scrap for more than a couple of days.
6. If I wasn't a scrapbooker/stamper I would spend my money on... a great camera!
7. Give your best storage or organisational idea:
An altered cupboard – my dh & I added shelving and doors to a cabinet we acquired so I can keep my stuff in the family room & we built a wide-topped bookshelf so our books go in the shelves & I have a workbench on top that is my standing height and wide enough to keep layouts in progress on.
8. You just won a scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going with you?
Well, this is really hard – there are so many fantastic people I have met through scrapping and who I admire & learn from but they say blood is thicker than water so my dh – cause I like going places with him & know he’d take me if it was round the other way, my sister Anna, my SIL Cindy (cause they are family & they scrap) My mum –so she can actually use all the supplies and tools she has & since Donna would take me, I’ll do the same for her!
9. When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell?
Jase – cause he lives with me, & Ali – she is a scrapper & our daughters are in the same class at school so I saw her that afternoon.
An now I tag (only tagging one cause I hate being tagged!): Lisa (sorry Lisa – thought you might enjoy some blog visitors though).