Skip to main content

a stamp

On one of my many blog adventures I visited Chris's blog. She had a RAK going & I put a number in a comment - guess what - my number got the RAK! I'm getting a stamp made of my name - cool huh!!? I had admired Chris's name stamp on an earlier visit to her blog & now I'm getting one too! Cath @ Stamp Search is making it for me.

I've just moved the computer into the family room - it's getting too cold through the house - this way I can play (& check out all these blogs - you never know what you might learn, find, discover, win) & keep an eye on Mr 3!

Thanks heaps for the RAK Chris - so looking forward to it in my mailbox - how long does stuff take to get from OZ anyway?

Till later!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lucky duck!!! Those stamps look so great. Enjoy it. (Takes around 5 working days to get stuff from Oz to NZ).
Anonymous said…
Lara, that is So Cool. I am going to check out the stamping shop.
lianne said…
Congrats on winning the stamp. I'm thinking I might like a stamp or two from there.
Donna said…
Oh cool! I love those stamps!
You will probably get it as fast as you would within NZ!!
Unknown said…
Takes about a week for Tarisota to arrive although ordered some ribbon from another shop in Oz more than a month ago still not here. But I'm sure that will not happen. Lucky you.
Mel said…
How cool to win something! That's a great way to make your day!
Anonymous said…
congrats how lucky, not really sure what RAK's mean't to mean though.....lol
Unknown said…
Random act of kindness.
Chris Millar said…
I'm so glad you're excited about the stamp Lara! I think it depends where abouts you live in NZ. When I send things to Rach (Taranaki) it takes about a week at the least.

Chris.
Becky said…
I see I missed a lot here, just trying to catch up on you blog :)

Congrats on the RAK, that's cool!

Popular posts from this blog

blenheim

We are currently in Blenheim. Have been doing some of the wineries - a work trip for Jase - we just get to go along! I'v been playing with some of the phaunt actions by Kylie Banks- my faves are phaunt magic instant & then beastly colour. Got the links from an online class at Scrapbook Outlet with Mandi Haynes. above: Katya on a walk in Waikari with Jases parents. Below - Harold the older giraffe at Orana Park, just before I met Vicki & checked out the stamping up catalogue. Jase & I joined a winery tour today - was a great way to meet some different people & to see & learn a little bit about some of the local wineries. Feel quite isolated without my home internet connection though!

thunderpants inspired

Here it is Karen - inspired by thunderpants! Had fun doodling. Love that I found that quote - fits the pic very aptly! Got my hands on clean & simple the sequel by Cathy Z today - such a good read so far!!! Also got a letter from Pride Publishing - they want one of my A-Z Lo's for publication in issue 44 - so exciting (just wish I live with a bunch of scrappers who understand what this means to me - but then I 'd have to share my stash!). Donna also got a letter - congrats Donna! (her links down to the lower right of my blog) To all those scrap camping - this weekend - hope it's a good one at whichever camp you are at. I'm looking forward to mine next weekend! 

Cheese Rolls

Spread sliced bread with Cheese Spread (see below). Roll up. Toast in oven & serve hot. These may be frozen and heated when required! cheese spread: 1pkt onion soup; 500g tasty cheese - grated; a 400g tin of evaporated milk; Put all ingredients in a saucepan and heat slowly until cheese melts and mixture thickens. Stir well. When cool store in jars in the fridge for sandwhiches etc or put in your cheese rolls! Yep, the Up2Scrap Elite Design team has been announced - soo privileged & excited to be a part of it. Congrats to Donna , Rach , Lianne , Trina & Sue & thanks Steph & Jo for the opportunity:-) We have been in Invercargill overnight - nice to get away even if it is only for a night! We went to Queens Park & the Museum/Art Gallery today & the Art Gallery Cafe served these cheese rolls -yum! Such a lower South Island thing - but soo good!