Skip to main content

posers


"can you take a photo of us doing a pose mum?" I did.
I downloaded picasa 3 the other day. love it. has text on photo options and scratch repair too! cool. free.

a note about the hens at the farm... we don't live on a farm but in a built up area and on a average but smalish section... we have 3 hens in our back yard with a cool henhouse that my dad built us for Christmas last year. After school they get to roam free in the back yard. Townie hens.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
But what cute little posers they are! Can see that pic on an upcoming LO ;-)
Anonymous said…
love that background too, and don't they look adorable.
Jenny said…
I saw your title and thought you were talking about my scrapping!! They look great posing like that
Penny said…
and that is the title for that LO hannah mentioned ;)
hee hee.
Niella said…
Cute posers Lara! Love how our children ask things like that:) Supa sweet lil' faces.

Ooooh Picasa 3!! I'm there.
Vicky said…
They look so grown up!!!! Kaya does that too... 'take a photo of this face mama'
Twobees said…
Awesome photo Lara. How long will it be before they say "get that camera out of her mum, NOOOOOWWW" LOL.
Hope everything is going well for SENZ :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese Rolls

Spread sliced bread with Cheese Spread (see below). Roll up. Toast in oven & serve hot. These may be frozen and heated when required! cheese spread: 1pkt onion soup; 500g tasty cheese - grated; a 400g tin of evaporated milk; Put all ingredients in a saucepan and heat slowly until cheese melts and mixture thickens. Stir well. When cool store in jars in the fridge for sandwhiches etc or put in your cheese rolls! Yep, the Up2Scrap Elite Design team has been announced - soo privileged & excited to be a part of it. Congrats to Donna , Rach , Lianne , Trina & Sue & thanks Steph & Jo for the opportunity:-) We have been in Invercargill overnight - nice to get away even if it is only for a night! We went to Queens Park & the Museum/Art Gallery today & the Art Gallery Cafe served these cheese rolls -yum! Such a lower South Island thing - but soo good! 

Awards

Wahoo, I won one of the Awards For Excellence with For Keeps - for photography! I've just collected my prizes from a friends place - she went shopping to spend my $500 voucher at Scrapbookers Delight in Auckland for me - how cool is that a prize & a personal shopper!!!??? Any way I got quite a few bits of patterned paper, cardstocks (still need white!!!), a new trimmer, an embossing heat gun, some stazons, some distressing ink a new cutting mat, some cool powders, adhesives & tombow, anyway, have to go put it all in it's place so I can use it. Niks coming up tonight so we can play - have a tag to make for our cyber friend Sal of Scrap Of Faith as she had her fifth baby - Cowper early this morning - Congrats Sal! Anyway, gotta vacuum since Niks coming....

blenheim

We are currently in Blenheim. Have been doing some of the wineries - a work trip for Jase - we just get to go along! I'v been playing with some of the phaunt actions by Kylie Banks- my faves are phaunt magic instant & then beastly colour. Got the links from an online class at Scrapbook Outlet with Mandi Haynes. above: Katya on a walk in Waikari with Jases parents. Below - Harold the older giraffe at Orana Park, just before I met Vicki & checked out the stamping up catalogue. Jase & I joined a winery tour today - was a great way to meet some different people & to see & learn a little bit about some of the local wineries. Feel quite isolated without my home internet connection though!