Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ruth Wins

Hey Ruth - I'll get the tape into the post for you sometime this week! Hope you enjoy it!

Big week - back to work - you know the paid kind??!!

Bit of scrapping happening too - Paper Arts (cards & scrapping) @ the local school tomorrow night & a scrapneeds class on Tuesday night.

Want to have a go @ the NZ dares challenge - have to order a pic from digital max that will fit perfectly - Virgin on the Ridiculous!

Cool new challenge set by one of the forum members @ SO - can get a $10 voucher - check out the forum!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Go Ruth. Hey Lara, love those layouts you've been posting. You sound busy with your scrapping...go you.

Anonymous said...

busy week in a *back to school* household!!
great reminder about challenge links - thanks!

Roo said...

OMG is that me?? I am sooo excitied - I actually won a RAK, how cool. Can ya tell I am excited??! lol
It is me ay and not the other Ruth? Oh please be me!