Saturday, October 29, 2005

Yeah for the weekend!

After lots of rain yesterday and last night today is nice and sunny. The girls & I just had a walk down by the river into Arrowtown where I had to purchase some more digitalmax pre-pays as am getting some photos to scrap! (it took 4 1/2 hours for 141 photos to be uploaded). I was pleasantly surprised as they still had some of the old cards (pay $20, get $25 worth). Since getting more I have ordered a larger print of the photo on the right (just coz, as my son would say). I'll wait till the prints come through before getting larger versions of any of the others.
I went out for dinner last night with other Kindergarten Board members & the teachers from our five Kgtns. Nice food. I drove the van so after dropping everyone home (all around the Wakatipu) I got to bed at around 1:30am - at least it was my sleep in this morning!

Must go enjoy the remaining sunshine!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh do you have sleep in turns, too?! While our kids were smaller we just HAD to do that. Just to know that one day a week you could sleep in was bliss. Now my youngest is 5 we can both have a bit of a sleep in. Elliot just tells us he's up and will (dare I say) watch TV for an hour or more and get his own (kind of) breakfast (a dairy food or something he can reach - though one day it was 3 packets of chippies - not good!).

I find that now I can sleep in a bit more that I tend not to - well maybe til 8am on at Saturday. Maybe it was all psycological - now I can sleep in I don't need to!

Love your blog, Lara!

Cheers

Mel