Sunday, September 21, 2008

Buttons & Sugar


Both sweet :-)
got some more buttons last weekend (via trademe)... still short on green ones... but the kids had a ball sorting them into the different jars based on colour.
When grocery shopping I spotted some newish pams packaging - both the white sugar and brown sugar have cool scrapbooker scallop borders and scallop circles & cupcakes to boot!!!. Cute. Almost makes me want to bake.



Big thanks to Aussie Scrap Source... I'd entered layouts in some challenges they set using different techniques, ideas and products... & on Friday I picked up a yummy package of Luxe papers and some Rose Moka (new to me, yummy, bright, thick papers) and some Luxe die cut journaling thingies as well as some Pink Paislee stamps. how cool was that. very generous!

It's the last week (of ten total) of SIS Project Runway for me... so after 3pm I might share some more of the things I have created for this. Have really enjoyed the challenges... really got me thinking out side my box and thinking about what it is I like on my pages and things and what I value as well as knowing I only like to create things that have a purpose... not just making them 'because'! I think it's helped me know my style a little more???!!! maybe :-)

Also... keep an eye on the gallery at SBO and on the blog too as new stuff is coming on there regularly (check out the Fiskars punch work by Donna & Vicky) and I see the gallery has some layouts using the yummy September Kit by the dt! Fun.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mel said...

I,too, had noticed that new sugar packaging. Kind of retro - I like it.

Anonymous said...

Very cool packaging! Amazing how you can find scrapping inspiration all over the place ;-)
Love buttons too!

Oh, and I am really loving the September SBO kit which arrived last week ... you did a great job designing it!!