Skip to main content

the dart & a cj

Yep - this is kind of how they were on the jet boat too! Katya laughed out lout at the excitement of it all, Ethan went quiet & growly as he got cold & Alicia was kind of 'stoic'! Great scenery despite the rain & cold - would happily do it all over again though (would wear thermals though). My CJ from a recipe Circle Journal swap came back home yesterday & here's a collection of the pages!
I really appreciate all the work & the fantastic recipes in here - Thank You!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow Lara they look good. The Cj pages that is. Aww the kids look cute too.
Anonymous said…
Too cute! Hope they enjoyed the adventure : love the variety of reactions!!
So I'm guessing that your CJ theme was *chocolate*??? Yummy recipes. Attractive pages.
Anonymous said…
Brrrr they do look a bit cold! :)

CJ pages look awesome! I love seeing what everyone does.
Kelly Slattery said…
Lara you'll have to give me your CJ dimensions again...I'll make the cake next week & do your page...seriously its the ultimate mud cake ;o)
Anonymous said…
Hi Lara, love the CJ recipe what a great idea, and your little snow angle in the previous post how cute.
Twobees said…
What a gorgeous album Lara.
With regards to your previous post, it sure does look like a great scrapcamp. Had to laugh at the photo of all the toothbrushes lined up, :) only a scrapbooker would photograph that LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese Rolls

Spread sliced bread with Cheese Spread (see below). Roll up. Toast in oven & serve hot. These may be frozen and heated when required! cheese spread: 1pkt onion soup; 500g tasty cheese - grated; a 400g tin of evaporated milk; Put all ingredients in a saucepan and heat slowly until cheese melts and mixture thickens. Stir well. When cool store in jars in the fridge for sandwhiches etc or put in your cheese rolls! Yep, the Up2Scrap Elite Design team has been announced - soo privileged & excited to be a part of it. Congrats to Donna , Rach , Lianne , Trina & Sue & thanks Steph & Jo for the opportunity:-) We have been in Invercargill overnight - nice to get away even if it is only for a night! We went to Queens Park & the Museum/Art Gallery today & the Art Gallery Cafe served these cheese rolls -yum! Such a lower South Island thing - but soo good! 

Awards

Wahoo, I won one of the Awards For Excellence with For Keeps - for photography! I've just collected my prizes from a friends place - she went shopping to spend my $500 voucher at Scrapbookers Delight in Auckland for me - how cool is that a prize & a personal shopper!!!??? Any way I got quite a few bits of patterned paper, cardstocks (still need white!!!), a new trimmer, an embossing heat gun, some stazons, some distressing ink a new cutting mat, some cool powders, adhesives & tombow, anyway, have to go put it all in it's place so I can use it. Niks coming up tonight so we can play - have a tag to make for our cyber friend Sal of Scrap Of Faith as she had her fifth baby - Cowper early this morning - Congrats Sal! Anyway, gotta vacuum since Niks coming....

blenheim

We are currently in Blenheim. Have been doing some of the wineries - a work trip for Jase - we just get to go along! I'v been playing with some of the phaunt actions by Kylie Banks- my faves are phaunt magic instant & then beastly colour. Got the links from an online class at Scrapbook Outlet with Mandi Haynes. above: Katya on a walk in Waikari with Jases parents. Below - Harold the older giraffe at Orana Park, just before I met Vicki & checked out the stamping up catalogue. Jase & I joined a winery tour today - was a great way to meet some different people & to see & learn a little bit about some of the local wineries. Feel quite isolated without my home internet connection though!