Skip to main content

Up2Scrap is out!

Here's my single layout that didn't get published:

Wow, it now seems real! When I saw my stuff in Up2Scrap I finally felt like I was on the Elite Team! There's heaps of inspiration and ideas in the latest copy -so get one! Trina even altered a 'nappy' - yep a nappy - so check it out!

Comments

Delys said…
Love the heart Lara. You rock girl that gumboot was just the bestest!
Cant wait to see what you come up with and I agree this issue rocked.
yes please scraplift my idea of my xmas decs.cant wait to see what you do with them!
Anonymous said…
Nicde layout lara. Love the handwritten journalling. And that hearts is devine.
Tracy said…
Yep I am loving that latest up2scrap! You guys in the new elite team are the best!
Anonymous said…
Me too, well done on your awesome work - this issue is a winner.
Rach H said…
hey LOVE this LO about Jase.......its fanastic!!
must put up my double on my bog too!!
Anonymous said…
Awesome. Love the texture in your heart. And the koru (that's love) :-)
Anonymous said…
What a cool "tatty" heart :) Like the koru curling round it too.

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese Rolls

Spread sliced bread with Cheese Spread (see below). Roll up. Toast in oven & serve hot. These may be frozen and heated when required! cheese spread: 1pkt onion soup; 500g tasty cheese - grated; a 400g tin of evaporated milk; Put all ingredients in a saucepan and heat slowly until cheese melts and mixture thickens. Stir well. When cool store in jars in the fridge for sandwhiches etc or put in your cheese rolls! Yep, the Up2Scrap Elite Design team has been announced - soo privileged & excited to be a part of it. Congrats to Donna , Rach , Lianne , Trina & Sue & thanks Steph & Jo for the opportunity:-) We have been in Invercargill overnight - nice to get away even if it is only for a night! We went to Queens Park & the Museum/Art Gallery today & the Art Gallery Cafe served these cheese rolls -yum! Such a lower South Island thing - but soo good! 

Awards

Wahoo, I won one of the Awards For Excellence with For Keeps - for photography! I've just collected my prizes from a friends place - she went shopping to spend my $500 voucher at Scrapbookers Delight in Auckland for me - how cool is that a prize & a personal shopper!!!??? Any way I got quite a few bits of patterned paper, cardstocks (still need white!!!), a new trimmer, an embossing heat gun, some stazons, some distressing ink a new cutting mat, some cool powders, adhesives & tombow, anyway, have to go put it all in it's place so I can use it. Niks coming up tonight so we can play - have a tag to make for our cyber friend Sal of Scrap Of Faith as she had her fifth baby - Cowper early this morning - Congrats Sal! Anyway, gotta vacuum since Niks coming....

blenheim

We are currently in Blenheim. Have been doing some of the wineries - a work trip for Jase - we just get to go along! I'v been playing with some of the phaunt actions by Kylie Banks- my faves are phaunt magic instant & then beastly colour. Got the links from an online class at Scrapbook Outlet with Mandi Haynes. above: Katya on a walk in Waikari with Jases parents. Below - Harold the older giraffe at Orana Park, just before I met Vicki & checked out the stamping up catalogue. Jase & I joined a winery tour today - was a great way to meet some different people & to see & learn a little bit about some of the local wineries. Feel quite isolated without my home internet connection though!