Skip to main content

Playtime!


Had these fun photos of Ethan to play with & found some fun papers to add to the fun. Finally used some of the BG Frog stuff (what's with that?) Enjoyed using some paint again - haven't used much for ages & my foam stamps too. Made the dots with cotton buds - trying to emulate those in the Cactus Pink patterned paper.
Love the 'I'm not handsome' Lo - just cause Ethan is always so worried about not being handsome - I thought it was girls who worried about their appearance?
Have been doing some Scrapbook Outlet DT work - enjoying the stuff I have to work with - love that they aren't colours I would normally pick so really stepping out of my comfort zone!

Got some cool Delish paints from SE - loving the tins & the creamy texture of the paints - know I could mix in the white/cream to make the different shades myself - but they look sooo pretty!

Got the latest Up2Scrap today - way cool - great to see some familiar names in there - other than the Elite Team - Donna M, Vicky G & others but you guys jump to mind! Loving the home grown stuff.

Looking forward to my online class with Nic @ Shop and Crop tomorrow night - cheated & only paid for the class - have put together my own page kit from the instructions sent after registering - will use some BG urban coture so watch this space on Thursday evening (will hopefully have it photographed by then).

Finally ordered a replacement stamp from Stamp Search with Cath - since the monster doesn't seem to want to return the original! Looking forward to using this one - have a space in my stamp drawer for it so the little monster fingers can't get in!

Enough dribbling. Must get on with clearing away some washing & paperwork! Posted by Picasa

Comments

Twobees said…
Gorgeous layouts Lara. I recieved my up2scrap mag today. Isn't it devine?
I have finneshed your handbag album. I altered the size of it to fit a book I wanted to make into a album. It looks great (I have a photo or two of it in my blog) Will get them onto SO too.
Take care
Bron :)
Anonymous said…
Yay for getting a new stamp - make sure you use it Straight Away and show us!! ;)
Rach H said…
love these LO's Lara. WOW girl you sure are pumping them out!!!
maybe I should get rid of the TV too!!!
Rach

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese Rolls

Spread sliced bread with Cheese Spread (see below). Roll up. Toast in oven & serve hot. These may be frozen and heated when required! cheese spread: 1pkt onion soup; 500g tasty cheese - grated; a 400g tin of evaporated milk; Put all ingredients in a saucepan and heat slowly until cheese melts and mixture thickens. Stir well. When cool store in jars in the fridge for sandwhiches etc or put in your cheese rolls! Yep, the Up2Scrap Elite Design team has been announced - soo privileged & excited to be a part of it. Congrats to Donna , Rach , Lianne , Trina & Sue & thanks Steph & Jo for the opportunity:-) We have been in Invercargill overnight - nice to get away even if it is only for a night! We went to Queens Park & the Museum/Art Gallery today & the Art Gallery Cafe served these cheese rolls -yum! Such a lower South Island thing - but soo good! 

Awards

Wahoo, I won one of the Awards For Excellence with For Keeps - for photography! I've just collected my prizes from a friends place - she went shopping to spend my $500 voucher at Scrapbookers Delight in Auckland for me - how cool is that a prize & a personal shopper!!!??? Any way I got quite a few bits of patterned paper, cardstocks (still need white!!!), a new trimmer, an embossing heat gun, some stazons, some distressing ink a new cutting mat, some cool powders, adhesives & tombow, anyway, have to go put it all in it's place so I can use it. Niks coming up tonight so we can play - have a tag to make for our cyber friend Sal of Scrap Of Faith as she had her fifth baby - Cowper early this morning - Congrats Sal! Anyway, gotta vacuum since Niks coming....

blenheim

We are currently in Blenheim. Have been doing some of the wineries - a work trip for Jase - we just get to go along! I'v been playing with some of the phaunt actions by Kylie Banks- my faves are phaunt magic instant & then beastly colour. Got the links from an online class at Scrapbook Outlet with Mandi Haynes. above: Katya on a walk in Waikari with Jases parents. Below - Harold the older giraffe at Orana Park, just before I met Vicki & checked out the stamping up catalogue. Jase & I joined a winery tour today - was a great way to meet some different people & to see & learn a little bit about some of the local wineries. Feel quite isolated without my home internet connection though!