Friday, November 04, 2005

Michelles Blog Challenge

http://www.eforum.co.nz/viewtopic.php?t=3727
1. Name one productive thing you accomplished this past weekend.
Planned my Christmas presents
.2. Name two things that you look forward to doing.
drinking coffee & scrapbooking with friends
3. Name three things that gross you out.
vomit, dead things & spitting
4. Name four things that you normally do on a daily basis.
check emails, check discussion forums, drink coffee, pray, do something scrap related
5. Name five things that you own that you think you could get rid of and not miss.
nothing but everything - (this is really soppy but true) as long as we have each other and the basics - warmth, shelter, food and drink I could do without everything though I probably wouldn't be happy about it -imagine life with no cameras, photos or scrap supplies!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for taking up my challange Lara, dead things gross me out too.