Sunday, November 27, 2005

altered clipboard

Mum wanted something to keep her papers together for a meeting and I suggested I make her a clipboard for this purpose. She agreed and this is what I came up with. I'm now doing some for Christmas presents and my daughter is doing one for her school teacher. This one was an 14 size but the others I'm doing are A5 - much cuter but perhaps less practical? Have decided I need to make more of my Christmas presents this year - to pass on the value of giving of each other to my children and to save some money where I can. These are great for using left overs of my scrap stuff and for trying out some different ideas that could be used in layouts.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Delys said...

That is awesome Lara! Reminds me of the 'big smoke' I bet your Mum was soo pleased with it! Its a great idea and those a5 ones are cute too!