Friday, September 18, 2009

New Entrant Teacher

Really enjoying having my own classroom rather than teaching in a few each day - even if they were daily teaching times in the rooms, there's something about at least having a cupboard to keep my stuff in! My blogging for fun has been really useful with my class blog and as my class grows it will be fantastic to keep parents/whanau up to date and informed, am hoping the children in the class can do some of our videoing and photography for it so it's a real ICT experience for them too.

Have some scrap creating to do this weekend - will be nice to take a break from school stuff and get paper everywhere. A bit of nook & pantry in there too....loved this stuff from the sneaks and cool to have it to play with for the ezine!

Queenstown Scrapretreat Workshops and Day registrations are all go over there!

Smiles.

3 comments:

Karen L said...

Glad to hear that you have your own class Lara, bet they are enjoying the blogging too. Lots of possibilities with this. Looking forward to seeing some more of your creations soon too.

Janine said...

I just know you will be an awesome new entrants teacher. I can see you smiling from here. Nice to be able to have your on room too and put your ideas and the kids work around the walls.

Jenny said...

I so agree with you about having your own room and cupboards