have been wanting to some OTP tree stuff for a while & when I saw the first part of this verse in the tarisota gallery on a peice that Tamar had created I knew what I wanted to do. So I got to work last night & came up with this A4 canvas using some Sassafrass Lass papers, stickers, corrugated card, buttons & a white paint pen as well as some scrap patterned papers. All ready to hang in our office/playroom. I also created another 'tree' canvas but it wouldn't upload from picasa... maybe next post!
We are currently in Blenheim. Have been doing some of the wineries - a work trip for Jase - we just get to go along! I'v been playing with some of the phaunt actions by Kylie Banks- my faves are phaunt magic instant & then beastly colour. Got the links from an online class at Scrapbook Outlet with Mandi Haynes. above: Katya on a walk in Waikari with Jases parents. Below - Harold the older giraffe at Orana Park, just before I met Vicki & checked out the stamping up catalogue. Jase & I joined a winery tour today - was a great way to meet some different people & to see & learn a little bit about some of the local wineries. Feel quite isolated without my home internet connection though!

Comments