Skip to main content

tickled my fancy


this was opposite us at the Arrotown Autumn Festival this year (& I loved the hazelnut butter... so did mum). One of the people in this family were also selling their artwork, didn't get a photo of the sign but it was along the lines of 'art by 5 year old, buy it now before I'm famous & you won't be able to afford it! I put pics of some of the stuff I had for sale at our stand on www.scrappykeahandmade.blogspot.com if you are interested in looking.

hmm, sorry about my crab apple spelling... to start with I'd written crap abble.. fixed the 'b's' but not the 'p' oops... hopefully I made you smile anyways...
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
love that sign. I love what you created for the festival.
Anonymous said…
Very funny sign! And I didn't even notice your p's and b's in the last post - I understood perfectly. Love your notebooks - looks like a lot of work in those piles.
Anonymous said…
Very cool sign - lol!! Those notebooks are gorgeous Lara!
Penny said…
Haw haw Love the sign. Would love some of that hazelnut butter too :) Just imagine it with grated chocolate on bread... mmmmmm.
Twobees said…
The sign is absolutely delightful :) Love the sense of humor. And also the the 5 year old artists sign too, :)
Jenny said…
I love that sign!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese Rolls

Spread sliced bread with Cheese Spread (see below). Roll up. Toast in oven & serve hot. These may be frozen and heated when required! cheese spread: 1pkt onion soup; 500g tasty cheese - grated; a 400g tin of evaporated milk; Put all ingredients in a saucepan and heat slowly until cheese melts and mixture thickens. Stir well. When cool store in jars in the fridge for sandwhiches etc or put in your cheese rolls! Yep, the Up2Scrap Elite Design team has been announced - soo privileged & excited to be a part of it. Congrats to Donna , Rach , Lianne , Trina & Sue & thanks Steph & Jo for the opportunity:-) We have been in Invercargill overnight - nice to get away even if it is only for a night! We went to Queens Park & the Museum/Art Gallery today & the Art Gallery Cafe served these cheese rolls -yum! Such a lower South Island thing - but soo good! 

Awards

Wahoo, I won one of the Awards For Excellence with For Keeps - for photography! I've just collected my prizes from a friends place - she went shopping to spend my $500 voucher at Scrapbookers Delight in Auckland for me - how cool is that a prize & a personal shopper!!!??? Any way I got quite a few bits of patterned paper, cardstocks (still need white!!!), a new trimmer, an embossing heat gun, some stazons, some distressing ink a new cutting mat, some cool powders, adhesives & tombow, anyway, have to go put it all in it's place so I can use it. Niks coming up tonight so we can play - have a tag to make for our cyber friend Sal of Scrap Of Faith as she had her fifth baby - Cowper early this morning - Congrats Sal! Anyway, gotta vacuum since Niks coming....

blenheim

We are currently in Blenheim. Have been doing some of the wineries - a work trip for Jase - we just get to go along! I'v been playing with some of the phaunt actions by Kylie Banks- my faves are phaunt magic instant & then beastly colour. Got the links from an online class at Scrapbook Outlet with Mandi Haynes. above: Katya on a walk in Waikari with Jases parents. Below - Harold the older giraffe at Orana Park, just before I met Vicki & checked out the stamping up catalogue. Jase & I joined a winery tour today - was a great way to meet some different people & to see & learn a little bit about some of the local wineries. Feel quite isolated without my home internet connection though!