Skip to main content

SALT


bit of an interesting take on the praise challenge - but I love the way Mr 4 is combining his love for his family & God in his homemade lyrics!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Rach H said…
oohh Lara this way cool!!!
is that Ethan?
if so his hair looks red???
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous!!! LOVE that you have scrapped this! I need to do the same ... my kids are always singing their Kids Church songs and adding extra bits!! ;-)
Roo said…
Lovely lo Lara, so cute.
Hazel said…
Love this! Thanks for taking part in our challenge. There'll be a new challenge on Thursday.
Twobees said…
Gorgeous Lara. I was thinking exactly the same as Rach. Ethans hair looks really red there. Aren't kids just the cutest.
Thanks for your comments on my blogg. We are trying to make Olly wear his glasses all the time, but he takes them off when they are playing rugby and doing rough and tumble. I am trying to get him to take them off and leave them inside, but he seems to think it takes too long to go in and put them on the table. Now I have him taking his case outside in the hope he will put them in that (the case is floro yellow LOL), shouldn't lose that.
Take care
Bronny :)
Penny said…
So cute - love his lyrics. They make sense to me ;)
artfulstampin said…
FANTASTIC - I just love it. A trully captured moment that you'll cherish. PTL for our children and way we have a child like faith to always Praise!
Ahhh, so cool that you put the lyrics in there! Excellent way to record such a beautiful memory!
Thanks for joining in!
Gillian said…
Hey there Lara!
thrilled you've joined in with us :O)
don't kids just have the perfect way to express their love for us & God!
Awesome LO!
Kim said…
Fantastic page! Love how all of the elements have been worked together...just beautiful! Thank you so much for your SALT contribution!
Unknown said…
That's a wonderful layout Lara.

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese Rolls

Spread sliced bread with Cheese Spread (see below). Roll up. Toast in oven & serve hot. These may be frozen and heated when required! cheese spread: 1pkt onion soup; 500g tasty cheese - grated; a 400g tin of evaporated milk; Put all ingredients in a saucepan and heat slowly until cheese melts and mixture thickens. Stir well. When cool store in jars in the fridge for sandwhiches etc or put in your cheese rolls! Yep, the Up2Scrap Elite Design team has been announced - soo privileged & excited to be a part of it. Congrats to Donna , Rach , Lianne , Trina & Sue & thanks Steph & Jo for the opportunity:-) We have been in Invercargill overnight - nice to get away even if it is only for a night! We went to Queens Park & the Museum/Art Gallery today & the Art Gallery Cafe served these cheese rolls -yum! Such a lower South Island thing - but soo good! 

Awards

Wahoo, I won one of the Awards For Excellence with For Keeps - for photography! I've just collected my prizes from a friends place - she went shopping to spend my $500 voucher at Scrapbookers Delight in Auckland for me - how cool is that a prize & a personal shopper!!!??? Any way I got quite a few bits of patterned paper, cardstocks (still need white!!!), a new trimmer, an embossing heat gun, some stazons, some distressing ink a new cutting mat, some cool powders, adhesives & tombow, anyway, have to go put it all in it's place so I can use it. Niks coming up tonight so we can play - have a tag to make for our cyber friend Sal of Scrap Of Faith as she had her fifth baby - Cowper early this morning - Congrats Sal! Anyway, gotta vacuum since Niks coming....

blenheim

We are currently in Blenheim. Have been doing some of the wineries - a work trip for Jase - we just get to go along! I'v been playing with some of the phaunt actions by Kylie Banks- my faves are phaunt magic instant & then beastly colour. Got the links from an online class at Scrapbook Outlet with Mandi Haynes. above: Katya on a walk in Waikari with Jases parents. Below - Harold the older giraffe at Orana Park, just before I met Vicki & checked out the stamping up catalogue. Jase & I joined a winery tour today - was a great way to meet some different people & to see & learn a little bit about some of the local wineries. Feel quite isolated without my home internet connection though!