Monday, August 13, 2007

plastic bag princess

there's a book about the paper bag princess.... but I arrived home to this after an adult education class at Playcentre... can you guess that dad was doing the looking after? tooo cute :-)

Up2Scrap...
is looking for their 2008 design team! I have enjoyed my briefs for each issue this year - always one for a challenge & a push & working for the Up2 team is great - & it's a home grown mag! So I dare you to get your entry together & send it in.... I never imagined I would get a call last year & as always, entered for the enjoyment of scrapping the layout & project I entered, but to my surprise I got a call from Steph not long after they were due in while at work - I was buzzing... & this could be you! Go to Up2Scrap & get entering - the info is in the latest issue too!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute plastic bag princess!!

I was soooo tempted to apply for the DT ... it would be fun and amazing and challenging! However, I'm just way too busy :-(

Lara, you've done an amazing job on the DT and I've loved seeing all your work in the mag!

Penny said...

The epitome of fashion! :)

Delys said...

Love the NW dress!!
I'm not applying but good luck to anyone who enters the Up2scrap elite team call.

Unknown said...

What a stylish dress.