Skip to main content

another Jack


of Meghan Dymock... as part of the US scrap jack dare series! I used Meghan's 'words' in that I made them an obvious part of the layout - no hidden journaling! I loved the little circles on her layout & created some rough ones of my own - stamping a greener pastures stamp in them & inking them up a bit too.

Bad photo LOL - taken at night time! But I have a big day tomorrow with work & then a meeting in Dunedin tomorrow night before returning on Friday by 3 to collect the girls from school (unless I can talk J. into being able to pick them up).

Hopefully will have some scrap supplies & photos arriving in time for the weekend & I'm looking forward to some time for playing :-)

L.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Roo said…
That is a gorgeous lo Lara, love the colours
Karen L said…
Wow Lara, these last two layouts are just gorgeous. I really love your work.
Cheryl Wray said…
This is GREAT! I love you did the journaling!
Sharon said…
That is cool - love the colours :)
Anonymous said…
What a pretty layout! I love the little leaf shapes running horizontally under the picture. Anyway, I was just stopping by to visit the recipients of Hannah's Nice Matters award. Congratulations!
Anonymous said…
This is gorgeous!! I love it!!

Check out my blog - you have won an award!
Unknown said…
What a fantastic layout. I love the journalling you've done.
Anonymous said…
Georgous Lara, love all the layers :)
Penny said…
Loving all those stamps...
Anonymous said…
love the stamping. very subtle look with one photo and one BIG journalling :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese Rolls

Spread sliced bread with Cheese Spread (see below). Roll up. Toast in oven & serve hot. These may be frozen and heated when required! cheese spread: 1pkt onion soup; 500g tasty cheese - grated; a 400g tin of evaporated milk; Put all ingredients in a saucepan and heat slowly until cheese melts and mixture thickens. Stir well. When cool store in jars in the fridge for sandwhiches etc or put in your cheese rolls! Yep, the Up2Scrap Elite Design team has been announced - soo privileged & excited to be a part of it. Congrats to Donna , Rach , Lianne , Trina & Sue & thanks Steph & Jo for the opportunity:-) We have been in Invercargill overnight - nice to get away even if it is only for a night! We went to Queens Park & the Museum/Art Gallery today & the Art Gallery Cafe served these cheese rolls -yum! Such a lower South Island thing - but soo good! 

Awards

Wahoo, I won one of the Awards For Excellence with For Keeps - for photography! I've just collected my prizes from a friends place - she went shopping to spend my $500 voucher at Scrapbookers Delight in Auckland for me - how cool is that a prize & a personal shopper!!!??? Any way I got quite a few bits of patterned paper, cardstocks (still need white!!!), a new trimmer, an embossing heat gun, some stazons, some distressing ink a new cutting mat, some cool powders, adhesives & tombow, anyway, have to go put it all in it's place so I can use it. Niks coming up tonight so we can play - have a tag to make for our cyber friend Sal of Scrap Of Faith as she had her fifth baby - Cowper early this morning - Congrats Sal! Anyway, gotta vacuum since Niks coming....

blenheim

We are currently in Blenheim. Have been doing some of the wineries - a work trip for Jase - we just get to go along! I'v been playing with some of the phaunt actions by Kylie Banks- my faves are phaunt magic instant & then beastly colour. Got the links from an online class at Scrapbook Outlet with Mandi Haynes. above: Katya on a walk in Waikari with Jases parents. Below - Harold the older giraffe at Orana Park, just before I met Vicki & checked out the stamping up catalogue. Jase & I joined a winery tour today - was a great way to meet some different people & to see & learn a little bit about some of the local wineries. Feel quite isolated without my home internet connection though!