Skip to main content

the world of mr 4


I showed him how to use the camera & this is what he went of & took pictures of - his 'gate board' ones were his pride & joy! He has some idea about 'perspective' though - check out the waterslide angles & the black seated bike with blue handlebars....
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sharon said…
What cool photos - I should give my camera to my boy.....but it hasn't happened yet!
Anonymous said…
love it and what a great idea. Good to see a childs world through thier eyes.
Anonymous said…
Wow, Lara! He's got potential all right!!

I think I have an old film in my non-digital camera, I might let my Ethan have a play round ... I'm too mean to let him touch my digital camera (but only because the 2-year-old brother would want a turn, and I DO NOT TRUST HIM!) :-)
Penny said…
thats neat :) i plan to give ds a camera (el cheapo one) for his birthday.. curious to see what he does with it.
Karen L said…
Think his photos are pretty cool too Lara - so nice to see a child's perspective on life and I am sure some of them would make for great scrapbooking layouts.

Digi Cameras are wonderful aren't they. You can let kids have fun now without wondering about the costs of developing film. Just love them.
Anonymous said…
cool photos.
Twobees said…
Fantastic photos Lara. Isn't it interesting seeing a childs perspective of things and what they see as important :) LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese Rolls

Spread sliced bread with Cheese Spread (see below). Roll up. Toast in oven & serve hot. These may be frozen and heated when required! cheese spread: 1pkt onion soup; 500g tasty cheese - grated; a 400g tin of evaporated milk; Put all ingredients in a saucepan and heat slowly until cheese melts and mixture thickens. Stir well. When cool store in jars in the fridge for sandwhiches etc or put in your cheese rolls! Yep, the Up2Scrap Elite Design team has been announced - soo privileged & excited to be a part of it. Congrats to Donna , Rach , Lianne , Trina & Sue & thanks Steph & Jo for the opportunity:-) We have been in Invercargill overnight - nice to get away even if it is only for a night! We went to Queens Park & the Museum/Art Gallery today & the Art Gallery Cafe served these cheese rolls -yum! Such a lower South Island thing - but soo good! 

Awards

Wahoo, I won one of the Awards For Excellence with For Keeps - for photography! I've just collected my prizes from a friends place - she went shopping to spend my $500 voucher at Scrapbookers Delight in Auckland for me - how cool is that a prize & a personal shopper!!!??? Any way I got quite a few bits of patterned paper, cardstocks (still need white!!!), a new trimmer, an embossing heat gun, some stazons, some distressing ink a new cutting mat, some cool powders, adhesives & tombow, anyway, have to go put it all in it's place so I can use it. Niks coming up tonight so we can play - have a tag to make for our cyber friend Sal of Scrap Of Faith as she had her fifth baby - Cowper early this morning - Congrats Sal! Anyway, gotta vacuum since Niks coming....

blenheim

We are currently in Blenheim. Have been doing some of the wineries - a work trip for Jase - we just get to go along! I'v been playing with some of the phaunt actions by Kylie Banks- my faves are phaunt magic instant & then beastly colour. Got the links from an online class at Scrapbook Outlet with Mandi Haynes. above: Katya on a walk in Waikari with Jases parents. Below - Harold the older giraffe at Orana Park, just before I met Vicki & checked out the stamping up catalogue. Jase & I joined a winery tour today - was a great way to meet some different people & to see & learn a little bit about some of the local wineries. Feel quite isolated without my home internet connection though!