Sunday, June 24, 2007

scraps

Thanks to No. 8 Wired I finally scrapped the menu from my 30th Birthday dinner. It was something that was, then wasn't, then did finally go ahead... thanks to Jase & Andrew the chef at Waitiri Creek - it was delicious! It was over a year ago so nice to see it on a layout.

Cyber Crop at Scrap of Faith last night. Sal's challenge was to get someone in your house to set you a Biblical theme & it had to include at least one Bible verse & something that isn't a 'traditional' scrapping product e.g. plastic, fabric, felt etc. I went for strips of felt that I made the asterisk with. I used a large white brad in the centre and dotted it with pink paint.

Wtih all this snow, my package for Scrapbook Outlet work hasn't arrived... couriers aren't coming to my place, needless to say I'm not leaving here either - my car got me home.. but untill I get chains I won't be taking it out in the snow. I'm really looking forward to this pizza box, & some photos from digital max... so bright & energetic - just what I need when looking out at all the white snow still covering our deck & the lawn where the children haven't been sliding down! Off to put a loaf of bread on!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Love that menu layout - very cool :)

Sandra said...

Never mind the layout...the food sounds wonderful Lara !!! Thinking of you being snowed in. What a wonderful excuse to enjoy family time and scrap to your hearts content.

Sandra said...

Never mind the layout...the food sounds wonderful Lara !!! Thinking of you being snowed in. What a wonderful excuse to enjoy family time and scrap to your hearts content.

Sandra said...

Ooops...sorry. Not sure how that happened.

Anonymous said...

that menu is stunning what a way to celebrate being 30. Love your kids kicthen cupboard band lol, just gorgegous.

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts, Lara. Love the idea of scrapping the menu - and boy it sounds delish!! You are sooooo lucky having a husband who is a chef!! I'm green with envy!

I must find more time to spend at SOF because those challenges sound really fun!

Karen L said...

Wow Lara these are way cool layouts - loving your work. Miss checking your blog for a dayor two and their is heaps to catch up on.

Anonymous said...

That is one way cool special menue Lara! Sounds devine! Love the Lo's too! Hope your pizza box with the SBO bright goodies will arrive soon!

Penny said...

Oh yum! The dinner sounded great!
Love the praise layout too. Tim often sits at the piano and tells me to "sing Jesus". ;-)