Tuesday, April 24, 2007

tagged!!!!

7 things....

1. not too hot on housework, in fact really enjoy anything that means I absolutley CAN'T do it!
2. need to get my eyebrows waxed but can never be bothered making the appointment - need a haircut too for that matter!
3. Currently reading a book 'Growing Great Boys' by Ian Grant - have to read non-fiction as can never put fiction down when I start - just have to finish it & find out what happens
4. terrible at remembering birthdays etc. in time to get cards sent FOR the birthday - so slack I didn't even do Cristmas cards last year!
5. spend too much time on the computer (trying to cut back - there's a 12 step programme...)
6. love the rain on a tin/corrugated roof - especially when you are able to lie in bed listening to it - even better if the sheets are fresh on & still crispy!
7. Like it cold better than hot weather wise - you can always put more clothes/layers on but there are only so many you can take off...lucky thing I live down here for that!

& that's it, I'm not tagging anyone but if you want to do it... LMK & I'll put your name in here :-) You just have to 'blog' 7 things about you....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, thanks for playing Lara!

I hate housework too. And I spend too much time on the computer. Mostly because I use it for my job!

Anonymous said...

can relate to the winter thing too. As for the eyebrow thing you reminded me I must make an appointment to get my eyebrows done again and a tint.

Chris Millar said...

Thanks for doing the tag Lara - actually I see that maybe Hannah tagged you too!!
Can you send me that 12 step program for giving up the computer!LOL

Anonymous said...

Tell me about that 12-step programme!! LOL

Andrea said...

i need to know about the programme too, please share, lol!!

Anonymous said...

Hey lara reading your list i thought for a minute i was reading about me lol - i am exactly the same with all those things except i never read non fiction! I always read novels only - plus i only just got my haircut but it was very overdue otherwise we are twins!! I especially love winter and the rain. Pity i am moving to the winterless north!

Tash