Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Aussie Scrap Jack

Over on Aussie Scrapjacked we are given the opportunity to 'jack' AKA 'lift' Erica Glover. I tried to do an exact lift, but I just couldn't - hope it still counts. I ended up lifting the brackets, some raised elements (letters) & kind of twisted the layout around. Love Erica's use of white space so used that to kind of 'frame' the elements & photograph on the page. Hmmm, not sure how much of a lift it is but love that I was able to be inspired by Erica in creating this.

6 comments:

Deirdre Heath said...

Love it Lara, thanks for entering :) Dee from ASJ

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Those letters are great and I love the journalling and the concept - Dads really are big kids aren't they?! ;-)

Anonymous said...

love the space and the colours you have used.

Tammy said...

Hi Lara this Lo is great in my opinion jacking is 'lifting' with a twist so you have it!
Love you birthday cake page too.
Tammy from ASJ

Anonymous said...

Love those journalling lines ... which you haven't used for journalling at all. Great space filler :)

Gillian said...

Oh Wow Lara...this is FAB!!!.. gorgeous Jack well done!