Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Update

I was going to upload more pics - but they are coming through so pixelated or something at the moment.... not sure what's up or if I've done something different????
Any way... the above pic follows my mum asking 'who will massage my feet?' & Ali & Kat had a ball rubbing some lotion on mums feet, the best bit was when they finished & jumped on the sofa with their feet on her lap & said 'it's our turn now!' - not what mum was planning at all!
I came back from Camp to an email saying I had got on the Scrap Of Faith Design Team which is very cool. I get to teach some online classes there in April & May & the concepts are going to be quite challenging in regards to related layouts & projects - something to really get me thinking! Perfect.
I found a great blog the other day with some topics/themes for taking photos & in the process developing photography skills - not sure why I'd never ventured into the 'photography' part of two peas but I'm learning heaps from all the posts there. I'm setting up another blog for these challenges - but need to sort out why my photos are coming out funny through photobucket first! Any ideas?
Been checking out some of the CHA stuff as Andrea is heading over there in a couple of weeks, part of me would love to go too & the other part thinks 'how stressfull' it would be so have fun Andrea :-)

11 comments:

Hannah said...

Hmmm, I would love a foot massage right about now! Might go ask my kids if they want to indulge their poor mum ;-)

Congrats on getting on another DT! Well done! I don't know how you find the time for all of it, but I'm sure you'll enjoy being on that team. Sounds like a great place.

tanyaleigh said...

LOL! Looking at that photo brings back so many memories for me. My sister and I had to always do that to our mum. Every week! LOL!

tanyaleigh said...

Sorry forgot to say Lara, Congratulations on getting on the DT. Great job.

Anonymous said...

congrats on getting on the DT - well done

Twobees said...

Awesome news about the DT team Lara. Huge congratulations to you.
What a awesome masage that would be for my feet right now. Wonder if I could blackmail AJ?????

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the DT Lara ... love your work!

Twobees said...

Lara, my computer won't let me email at the moment grrr. Will be fab to meet you on Sunday. We or should I say "I will" be in the St Johns hall which is in the main street on the left hand side heading to Dunedin. :)

Delys said...

Good job getting on the Scrap of Faith DT..woohoo! Doing a happy dance for ya!

Donna said...

Congratulations on the SOF DT! Great news. You are going to be very busy! You may need to give up your day job LOL.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the design team appointment!!! Go you Lara!! I am so happy for you.

Mel said...

Congrats on the Scrap of Faith design team. Wow you are going to be busy this year. Good on you!