I have loved peoples dedication to '365' but a photo a day is just too much for me to stick to. However, the idea of a layout a month might be perfect for me - especially in 2010 - and as I return to full time work all year. Love that this project also has a sketch for each month and doubles will be fun for a change. So Project 12 here I come :-).
Here it is Karen - inspired by thunderpants! Had fun doodling. Love that I found that quote - fits the pic very aptly! Got my hands on clean & simple the sequel by Cathy Z today - such a good read so far!!! Also got a letter from Pride Publishing - they want one of my A-Z Lo's for publication in issue 44 - so exciting (just wish I live with a bunch of scrappers who understand what this means to me - but then I 'd have to share my stash!). Donna also got a letter - congrats Donna! (her links down to the lower right of my blog) To all those scrap camping - this weekend - hope it's a good one at whichever camp you are at. I'm looking forward to mine next weekend!
Comments
congrats on the new job :)
thx for sharing this link.
love seeing your summer so far!!