Yesterday I went to a Stampin Up charity event where we created 3 cards/projects. It raised $900 for the Southland Hospital Intensive Care Baby unit! Some of the ladies had been working on some card organisers in their monthly classes so I wandered around the internet and found instructions which I used to make the above using some of the older October Afternoon Paper collections (too busy just looking at the new ones I got this week from Scrapbook Outlet)...did a couple of things my way (of course) and would do some things differently next time but can see many ways to use the ideas in this project for other things!
I have been keen to do something with paint so last night got out my paints, glitter and buttons and created a wall canvas...at the moment it's up in the lounge while we decide where it should reside. Fun.