Skip to main content

playtime

for me :-) kids have been happily playing with 'paint' on the computer..drawing ballet scenes...so I've had a chance to create.

I have had some 3 bugs papers from Scrapbook Outlet to play with and they worked well with many of my summer photos...I have put more layouts in the SBO gallery if you are interested. Playing Games is a fave though because I was able to use some vintage game pieces, lace and a page from a games book as well as some other bits I've had in my stash for a while. I loved this 3 bugs paper because it fitted with the kind of 'retro-ness' of the game 'squatter' which we were playing in the photo.


Now ...the 3 bugs paper probably seems too pretty for such a subject...but I chose it because of the 'delicate' nature of my daughters tummy! had fun using some of the MR Campy Cosmo Cricket stuff here too.


NZ Dares is back...what did you learn in 2008? would love to see you do a layout on it & upload for the dares!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Niella said…
Awesome stuff:):)

Your photos go soooo good with the products and pretties on your pages!!

Happy! Happy!
Anonymous said…
So cute! Love your use of embellishments :)
Jenny said…
Those are great l/os Lara! The paper etc fits all the photos so well
Anonymous said…
Super cute pages, Lara! :-)
Anonymous said…
Hi Lara! 3 great layouts here! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Chris M
Karen L said…
I love seeing your creations Lara - it is nice to find the time to do them.
Penny said…
Great!!
Unknown said…
Loving your layouts Lara

I have left you a blog award on my blog. :)
Twobees said…
Love the layouts Lara. Jase looks like he is getting a little frustrated LOL.
Great explanation on digital scrapping (previous post). One day I might give it a go, but at the moment I love playing with paper too much LOL.
PS. Not long till camp :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese Rolls

Spread sliced bread with Cheese Spread (see below). Roll up. Toast in oven & serve hot. These may be frozen and heated when required! cheese spread: 1pkt onion soup; 500g tasty cheese - grated; a 400g tin of evaporated milk; Put all ingredients in a saucepan and heat slowly until cheese melts and mixture thickens. Stir well. When cool store in jars in the fridge for sandwhiches etc or put in your cheese rolls! Yep, the Up2Scrap Elite Design team has been announced - soo privileged & excited to be a part of it. Congrats to Donna , Rach , Lianne , Trina & Sue & thanks Steph & Jo for the opportunity:-) We have been in Invercargill overnight - nice to get away even if it is only for a night! We went to Queens Park & the Museum/Art Gallery today & the Art Gallery Cafe served these cheese rolls -yum! Such a lower South Island thing - but soo good! 

Awards

Wahoo, I won one of the Awards For Excellence with For Keeps - for photography! I've just collected my prizes from a friends place - she went shopping to spend my $500 voucher at Scrapbookers Delight in Auckland for me - how cool is that a prize & a personal shopper!!!??? Any way I got quite a few bits of patterned paper, cardstocks (still need white!!!), a new trimmer, an embossing heat gun, some stazons, some distressing ink a new cutting mat, some cool powders, adhesives & tombow, anyway, have to go put it all in it's place so I can use it. Niks coming up tonight so we can play - have a tag to make for our cyber friend Sal of Scrap Of Faith as she had her fifth baby - Cowper early this morning - Congrats Sal! Anyway, gotta vacuum since Niks coming....

blenheim

We are currently in Blenheim. Have been doing some of the wineries - a work trip for Jase - we just get to go along! I'v been playing with some of the phaunt actions by Kylie Banks- my faves are phaunt magic instant & then beastly colour. Got the links from an online class at Scrapbook Outlet with Mandi Haynes. above: Katya on a walk in Waikari with Jases parents. Below - Harold the older giraffe at Orana Park, just before I met Vicki & checked out the stamping up catalogue. Jase & I joined a winery tour today - was a great way to meet some different people & to see & learn a little bit about some of the local wineries. Feel quite isolated without my home internet connection though!