Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sketchbook Olympics & Snow


A competition not to be missed... check out the forum at Sketchbook New Zealand for details!


The kids built this snowman on Thursday evening.... Schools were cancelled on Friday & this morning we woke to even more snow... but then it rained :-(


I created this using the Scrapbook Outlet's August Kit... it's a little booklet for recording messages and notes between me and the girls. below are some shots of the inside of it :-)


I've had a cold all week... would like it to go away now!
Enjoy your weekend/week... till next time....

p.s. loving being back at school teaching and have some very cool classes.... really loving numeracy too!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Donna said...

What a cool idea to make a book with the notes.
And sorry to say I don't really 'get' it with the numeracy love but do understand due to my maths loving boy! He's been on some site doing Maths olympics this week!

Penny said...

me neither with the numeracy thing ;)

Lovely work Lara :)

Kirstin Anderson-McGhie (Keamac) said...

I love that little notebook - just gorgeous. It looks almost too beautiful to use. :) Are you doing the Numeracy Project? I'm lead teacher at my school for Maths and am absolutely passionate about it. Trained in ENP/ANP about 7 years ago.

Anonymous said...

love the notebook. The photo of the snowman made me smile. I used to be afraid of numeracy but I really enjoyed teaching this. So pleased to read you are enjoying the job and teaching again.

Niella said...

Gorgeous lil' book Lara!! Its so awesome:):)

Love the photo of the snowman!