till I start at Queenstown Primary as a release teacher in a 0.54 position. Half a teacher LOL. Until then I am releiving at a local Kindergarten - only an 8 minute drive from home which is good considering I filled up with petrol today - my first tank over $100 so I'm not doing too badly there (I don't normally let the car get this empty). Last weekend I worked on the layout below - using more October Afternoon of course. the photo is one we took when up in Marlborough wine region in one of the school holidays last year.
I did the following layout for the first weeks challenge at Scrap In Style TV - had to use two things from a list - I went for rubbish bags and paper towel. Don't you love our pretty blue Southern Lakes rubbish bags? I glimmermisted the paper towel before stitching it to the layout. the rainbow stamp Vicky had designed for one of the SBO kits way back when was a perfect addition... with some watercolour crayons from Stampin Up (I just got a cool roller stamp from SU today...It is lines with dotted lines in the centre - beginning writer lines... hoping the kids will do a handwriting sampler for me tomorrow with it).
Here it is Karen - inspired by thunderpants! Had fun doodling. Love that I found that quote - fits the pic very aptly! Got my hands on clean & simple the sequel by Cathy Z today - such a good read so far!!! Also got a letter from Pride Publishing - they want one of my A-Z Lo's for publication in issue 44 - so exciting (just wish I live with a bunch of scrappers who understand what this means to me - but then I 'd have to share my stash!). Donna also got a letter - congrats Donna! (her links down to the lower right of my blog) To all those scrap camping - this weekend - hope it's a good one at whichever camp you are at. I'm looking forward to mine next weekend!

Comments
*F U N*
Love SU product too. Such clever ideas. Can't wait to see what you do with the writing lines.
Beaut LOs - very creative with the rubbish bags. Ours are grey. :(
Melx