Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the wedding



Ethan was really excited to see this pirate ship from the deck of the place we stayed at Sandspit. He is now talking Pirates at Playcentre...great topic for some further learning.


Kate & Matt's wedding
Matakana
Ascension Vineyard
February 23rd 2007
Easy date to remember cause it's the day before my birthday.

Weather was rubbish, I appreciate being home!

Less than 2 weeks till the scrap retreat in Queenstown, busy at Playcentre & have just created a new blog out of need for inspiration for boy cards! Would love to have your cards to upload there too.

I'll post something else one day.... no committments LOL.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kates dress is stunning. Whoo hooo a Pirate ship how exciting. A shame about the weather being icccky. Gosh about one wek and one day to go. I am so disorganised, but come the weekend I wont be.

Mel said...

Happy birthday for yesterday!