Friday, October 26, 2007

gala days and fairs

just some of the 'events' going on at SBO - keep an eye on the forum... & we are going to a real one tomorrow at Lake Hayes Pavilion :-) I must not purchase any junk LOL - with our move only 4 sleeps away :-).

We have to get a mailbox for our new house... current owners have just used a PO Box... hmm, what sort to get... any suggestions?

all stuffy with a cold at the moment, itchy eyes & all. The house is ready here for us to move out of.. as much as it can be with us & some boxes still in it LOL - just have windows, ovens, walls, doors & behind fridges etc to clean out.

To those I owed PIF's & RAKS... they were all posted on Wednesday :-)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Lake Hayes - don't tease me - such a beautiful place!!

Penny said...

Oh dear! How will you resist!?

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon Lara. Wow only four sleeps to go. I have to say our letterbox gave up the ghost a few months ago so we went off to letterbox shop. I was quite keen on those plastic boxes, that are long and deep and can be locked. However we didn't have a fence to mount it on so we settled for a blue wodden letterbox and a pale in the ground. Looks fab and we got some nice gold letters put on the outside. Enjoy your Lake Hayes Trip.

Jenny said...

I hope that it all goes well on Tuesday. If I were buying a mailbox now I would get one of those large heavy plastic type ones that lock and don't seem to leak either