Sunday, September 30, 2007

creating

& it feels good!
with all the sorting & packing going on here at the moment the Scrap Pink day in Cromwell yesterday was a great 'get away'. I was part of an online Scrap Pink crop on Friday night at SBO also & Vicky Challenged us to do a layout with 4 photos & a 'thankful' theme. Niks dh also came to the 'party' so to speak & looked after Ethan with his own 2 boys for the day as well - huge thanks :-)

I've also had fun making some notebooks - hand bound ones & love the Scenic route & Basic Grey papers for the covers! Leave me a comment & I'll pull out two names next Saturday evening & send some to you (remember to check back to see if your name was pulled out so you can flick me your snail mail addy).
I did a 'pink layout' too but for some reason it wouldn't upload from picasa (just a little red cross came up) but if you want to see it check here!

Big thanks to Andrea for organising the friday night online crop & to those who came - for your company too! Big thanks to Kiwi Scraps for your organising for the Saturday Crop & to the fantabulous Nik for 'doing' the local scrap day in Cromwell!

Congrats to the new Up2Scrap Elite team for 2008! & to those highly commended & to the finalists - WTG

& Senz is less than 2 weeks away!!!!! I have loved playing with the product I have for my canvas class & hope those coming will enjoy it & love what they have when they are finished! I've used the class concept for a few other canvas projects too so it's very versatile :-). Apart from the worry about my first 'workshop' I also have to work out what to wear LOL!

OK better stop procrastinating, get some buttons stuck down, create some picture hanging strings & do some more 'purging' of this over full house (I love getting rid of stuff I've decided!)
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts Lara, just awesome.

Kris

Penny said...

Pretty pretty!

When do you move Lara? Do you have long to wait?

Vicky said...

Oh me me me, cause im too lazy to make my own LOL!..and theyre gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Lara I love the shot of your family from the back view.....love that layout because its about family......what better reason does one have to be thanksful for?

Wow at those note books they are way cool and what a great idea.
Loved your pink layout. Sounds like the day was fab!! Was great to crop for such a great cause.

have fun with all that packing.

Rochelle said...

Great layout, it's always nice to remember what we are thankful for :) The books are too cute! You have been a very busy lady.

Anonymous said...

I love that layout!! Sounds like you had a great Scrap Pink day. We had ours today with Paper Pesto, it was fun!

Sharon said...

You have been busy!! That layout is beautiful!!

Kirstin Anderson-McGhie (Keamac) said...

Love the layout - such soft and dreamy colours. The notebooks are just too cute. You have been a busy lady.

Unknown said...

Hi Lara

Great layouts as always.Our kennal is from Corohawk Shelters and they have lots of sizes and they are lined with pinex.

Hazel said...

I love the thankful LO. The notebooks with BG papers - beautiful - love those papers

Karen L said...

love the layout too Lara - pleased to hear that you were able to squeeze a little scrapbooking in even with all the busyness of your lives and the moving.

Anonymous said...

Lara, thanks for stopping by my blog, and for leading me to yours! It is lovely. Your scrapbooking is truly art. My daughter is having fun with photos, so I am going to steer her here as well.
amanda

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO's Lara! Sounds like you're one busy lady at the moment!
Love your positive decluttering attitude.
Oh and thanks for the comment on my blog too.

Anonymous said...

Hey ..I didn't know you posted at the KiwiScraps Forum! I love your Thankful LO! Are those 2 girls your daughters? What a sweeties!

Jenny said...

Yes, it was a fun day/night for ScrapPink and again - I think your l/os are beautiful

Niknak said...

Mike was most happy to have Ethan, he loves that he is so cruisy (truely.... his exact words!!)