Skip to main content

scrap sites & happy birthday to me!

Just a quick post to say that there’s a new scrapbooking forum up at www.scrapbookoutletnz.co.nz it’s a Southland based (Invercargill) online store so check it out & introduce yourself!  They are also looking for a design team so go to the site, click on design team and send them some stuff (3 layouts & something altered).  There are some cool products there too & for great prices – Bazzill is $1.20!!! and they have a huge range.

There is also going to be a scrapcamp in Queenstown on Queens Birthday Weekend (2nd-4th June) so check that out at www.aroyalscrapcamp.blogspot.com or post here if you want an enrolment form.

Have you seen the www.memories-revisited.co.nz new site – it has a shopping cart and everything – really easy to use & can see how much you are spending all on the page you are viewing her great products on.  Karen is looking for layouts to go in her gallery there too – so send her some pages for all the world to see – well other scrapbooking fanatics anyway.

One more thing – I turn 30 next week – finally feel like I can say I’m a grown up, well next week anyway!

Be Good & Happy Scrapping!
Lara

Comments

Anonymous said…
happy birthday to you Lara ... have a fun week (make it last!)
Unknown said…
Happy birthday Lara hope you have a good week and make the most of 30 because 40 comes too soon.
Lara said…
I'm quite excited about being 30 - feels like I might actually be growing up!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese Rolls

Spread sliced bread with Cheese Spread (see below). Roll up. Toast in oven & serve hot. These may be frozen and heated when required! cheese spread: 1pkt onion soup; 500g tasty cheese - grated; a 400g tin of evaporated milk; Put all ingredients in a saucepan and heat slowly until cheese melts and mixture thickens. Stir well. When cool store in jars in the fridge for sandwhiches etc or put in your cheese rolls! Yep, the Up2Scrap Elite Design team has been announced - soo privileged & excited to be a part of it. Congrats to Donna , Rach , Lianne , Trina & Sue & thanks Steph & Jo for the opportunity:-) We have been in Invercargill overnight - nice to get away even if it is only for a night! We went to Queens Park & the Museum/Art Gallery today & the Art Gallery Cafe served these cheese rolls -yum! Such a lower South Island thing - but soo good! 

Awards

Wahoo, I won one of the Awards For Excellence with For Keeps - for photography! I've just collected my prizes from a friends place - she went shopping to spend my $500 voucher at Scrapbookers Delight in Auckland for me - how cool is that a prize & a personal shopper!!!??? Any way I got quite a few bits of patterned paper, cardstocks (still need white!!!), a new trimmer, an embossing heat gun, some stazons, some distressing ink a new cutting mat, some cool powders, adhesives & tombow, anyway, have to go put it all in it's place so I can use it. Niks coming up tonight so we can play - have a tag to make for our cyber friend Sal of Scrap Of Faith as she had her fifth baby - Cowper early this morning - Congrats Sal! Anyway, gotta vacuum since Niks coming....

blenheim

We are currently in Blenheim. Have been doing some of the wineries - a work trip for Jase - we just get to go along! I'v been playing with some of the phaunt actions by Kylie Banks- my faves are phaunt magic instant & then beastly colour. Got the links from an online class at Scrapbook Outlet with Mandi Haynes. above: Katya on a walk in Waikari with Jases parents. Below - Harold the older giraffe at Orana Park, just before I met Vicki & checked out the stamping up catalogue. Jase & I joined a winery tour today - was a great way to meet some different people & to see & learn a little bit about some of the local wineries. Feel quite isolated without my home internet connection though!