Saturday, September 15, 2018

Beautiful Boutique

Welcome to our Boutique CTMH Australiasian Blog Hop. If you arrived from Vandra's blog, you are on the right track. If you happened by my blog on a happy accident...please follow the links to enjoy what has been created using the September Feature Range of 'Boutique' - a gorgeous soft, lovely and versatile pastel range.

‘Beautiful’ is a page I put together to capture the memory of after school cafe sessions with both of my daughters.  It’s the final year of school for one of them so these are rare occasions and will not last forever.

Process Video for the ‘Beautiful’ layout:



Love You

Love

Moments

Teen Camp

Sweet

playing with texture pastes and inks to add interest to the background.


I would love you to leave a comment before you continue on our Blog Hop to see what Kara has created.

7 comments:

Doris Taylor said...

Stunning layouts!

Vandra said...

Lara you're pages are stunning. I bet your girls will LOVE these pages. I love your YouTube video. Thanks for sharing your lovely work!

Lara said...

Thanks Doris

Lara said...

Thanks Vandra. I think they do but I’m sure they will more so in the future.

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

The love layout is my favorite. So very stunning!

Maz said...

Amazing Layouts, so many wonderful ideas & techniques used.

Lauren said...

What amazing photographs and you have showcased them beautifully!