Sunday, February 11, 2018

Happy 16th Birthday


It felt good to be creating again...and I managed to find my missing tripod to make it possible.  It's fun creating process videos but challenging too - the technology is the most challenging bit for me, especially when uploading (which takes ages) as our internet isn't totally reliable.

This page was preparation for a demonstration layout at an upcoming scrapcamp where I have offered to use the Stamp Of The Month on a page to help others make good use of it.  These stamps are only $7.50 for the month when people spend $75 on orders (NZ prices) so are great value if you are tying them in with an order for other things...like the kit used here - Gimme Some Sugar, which is $51 and includes papers, cardstock, ribbon, complements (stickers etc.) and some cork shapes.  You also get a set of instructions to make some pages and cards for easy scrapbooking - they are called 'Workshops Your Way' and when teamed with the instructions, it's kind of like a takeaway workshop.

I'm not sure if anyone reads blogs these days...let me know if you are, I'd love to read your comments.

No comments: