Thursday, July 16, 2009

Colours & Words, Week 6.


vote for your fave this week at Aussie Scrap Source.
I found this weeks colour palette really hard to work with...but think I got there with a lot of help from 3 Bugs & the slice with a little cosmo cricket.

Earthquake last night shook us all up a bit...was busy playing Settlers of Catan (board game) with my Parents in-law and I felt like I was rocking....it just kept going so we all got under door frames in the hallway (including the kids who had been sleeping soundly till we woke them). Eventually it stopped, then started, then stopped, then started...then stopped. It was 7.8 on the Richter scale. The kids took a while to get back to sleep. Was a rolling quake rather than a short sharp shift.

Term Break almost over.
Smiles.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Penny said...

glad you are all ok!

Lainie said...

That would've been so scary!! Thanks for visiting my blog Lara. I haven't been here in a long time - I'm loving the new look.

Jane said...

You have my vote Lara hope your all ok after the quake.

Chris Millar said...

Glad you're all ok down there Lara!! I didn't hear it on the news, but some girls on the Hero Arts group were talking about it. Sounds pretty frightening! Hope none of that happens when we're driving around in our motorhome!

Love your colour and words challenge!! That was a difficult colour scheme, but you did an awesome job!

Rach H said...

Lara loving your colour challenges.....all fab!
yep sounds like a lot of rocking + rolling going on down there.....scary + lets hope no big ones!
enjoy the alst few days of the hols!