Sunday, June 28, 2009

Queenstown Scrap Retreat


Created a few layouts...and some cards that I am uploading here. Enjoyed playing with a 'big kids' design card for the SLICE - cut the dinosaur above using this card and some of the SLICE acetate, lots of people loved the acetate. I used the acetate in one of the circles on the 'be happy' card just below too and couldn't resist some of the Sassafrass Brads ( the red one in the centre of the circle below is one of them). the scalloped square is also a 'SLICE' cut - from Basics 1 Card that comes with the Slice (the circles are from this card too).



collected these prima flowers from the table where I sat (thanks Andrea).


More delicious flowers but this time mixed with some bling brads and my favourite cut from the Storybook Cricut Cartridge.

Had a nice weekend away - refreshing to sit back, away from my family and reflect on what I love about them all!
Nice to be home again too.

My favourite part of the weekend (other than watching everyone's reactions to the beautifully decorated tables, the handmade bags with goodies in, their 'technique booklets' and their little accomodation packages) had to be dinner last night which my husband prepared and served to us! I posted the menu on the Queenstown Scrap Retreat Blog. He wowed us all and we just about rolled back to the scrap room afterwards!

Now on to organising our Spring Queenstown Retreat!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: