Thursday, May 31, 2007

well then....

...it's the last day of May & I haven't posted here all month! Have had a couple of weekends away for the Otago Playcentre Association - Napier for a Promotions Meeting & Rotorua last weekend for the Annual Conference. Have been enjoying Playcentre this week with lots of exciting learning happening for children - we enjoyed some walks in the Queenstown Gardens -one particular day we had a blast in an amazing pile of leaves - parents & children really enjoyed the experience - the ducks enjoyed bread that we picked up from Gardens Novotel -breakfast left overs - on the way up to the park. The three below are some of our 4 year olds looking up Lake Wakatipu on our way to the Park! Now these fascinate me - printers blocks - photo taken at the Naseby museum - I see these and think about how much technology has changed - to go up a font size with these babies you had to use a whole new set! the time involved!!!
Can you see the fear?
Queenstown Gondola.

My dare entry for the last No. 8 wired dare - have you checked out the current dare - go the photos LOL.

And congrats to Vicky & Trina who joined the SBO design team earlier this month - some exciting things in the pipework.... not to mention Vicky's baydee that needs to hurry up & be born!

There are some changes happening at SOF too but I'll leave them to Sally to announce!

May must have been a good one as my friend Nik (who I run regular scrap retreats with in Bannockburn) has started a new venture - so check it out!

ok, must go do some real work!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

You live in a beautiful part of the country - loved the photos and the layout :)

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you again, Lara! Sounds like you've been busy. Love the photos - you certainly do live in a beautiful place, one of my favourite places to visit, actually!

Great layout, too!

Anonymous said...

busy busy month. Lots of good stuff happening too. Good to catch up on your news. I saw your page last night on the dares site. Stunning.

Jenny said...

Nice to see some nws from you - I've been visiting here all month

Penny said...

love the photos.. want to come back to the South. The printer's blocks fascinate me too - I want to play with them.

Anonymous said...

Love those printer's blocks. Because I love stamps I guess LOL
Great pics here. And gorgeous *little nurse* layout :)