Thursday, October 26, 2006

You Know those Pizza boxes...

Well, here's a use for them! Jase is growing some lavender from cuttings and ran out of seedling trays - who needs em??!! So instead of saying to dh, here's another scrapbooking supply parcel or hiding it in the cupboard till later just say "hey, I got another seedling tray for all our fabulous plants" - do you think he'll fall for it?

Ah well - only doing a post to keep Vicky happy or is that my blog talking? LOL.

Off to a scrap retreat in Bannockburn tomorrow, can't wait though have a bit to get done and sort through tonight so I can actually get there in time!

Congrats to those who got onto the Scrapbooks By Design team WTG & fingers crossed for all who are entering the SE Dt call also :-)

see ya! Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Vicky said...

LOL thanks very much! Have a great time this weekend, cant wait to see what you create!

Anonymous said...

love it, so we can send all our boxes to Jase then lol

Sandra said...

Have a great scrapcamp weekend Lara.
Look forward to seeing your creations.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an excellent plan! I like the idea of buying *additional* scrapbook supplies to use the packaging for plant cuttings ... much greater variety in scrapbook papers than there is in eggs (the packaging I usually use for plant cuttings) LOL

Donna said...

LOL, must try that excuse with the pizza boxes. At least they are disposable.

Delys said...

Lol that is creative thinking I tell ya! have a great weekend down in bannockburn Lara!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Definitely a great idea! Maybe I need to order some more! ;)

Andrea B said...

LOL .. I am soo glad they can be recycled!

Chris Millar said...

Top idea for the pizza boxes Lara!!!

Twobees said...

So Lara, how was scrapcamp at Bannockburn? I so wish I could of made it, But I am sure that you had a great time and managed to get lots of scrapping done :)

Mands Haynes said...

Might have to get my kids growing...TOO many of those boxes laying around! come on Lara!! I keep checking your Blog to see the November SO kit...and the stamp!! Make us drool, so we will sign up for the December one! LOL!

Jane said...

great idea re the pizza boxes ! well done