Tuesday, January 03, 2006

new year

O.k so I've been a bad blogger - and no I haven't made "to blog more" a new years resolution! but I did go for a walk this morning.
I didn't get much layout scrapping done leading up to Christmas - gift making took over - I'm really pleased with how scrapcanvasses turned out. After not thinking I'm very Christmassy I entered a 'Spirit of Christmas' competition put out by our council & I won a tent -very exciting - I'm hoping for some time off for my dh to go camping with us some time this month. I'm looking forward to our scrap 'n' chat on the 14th and to putting plans together for a scrap camp perhaps in May some time.
I have so many photos to scrap (as the digitalmax .32 cent prints have ended) and a few competition entries to work on that I probably shouldn't be blogging but rather scrapping. Problem is that after Christmas & New Year I have even more photos to consider getting printed!
Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Happy New Year! How cool winning a tent - bet the kids are rapt! I went for a big walk yesterday and to the gym today so back to it a bit. Good luck with the scrap competitions.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lara
Just a quick note to say you should check www.digitalmax.co.nz because they haven't yet changed their 32cent offer (to whatever they decide to charge in 2006). I've ordered a few photos this week -holidays need photos!- and they've all been uploaded at the 2005 32cent price.