Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Sewing

I'm feeling a bit short of clothes at the moment so have been sewing for the last couple of nights. Ethan says I should make all of my clothes and the girls think I should sew them something.

Based on the apple I used on the first skirt I think this series of skirts will be titles 'apple for the teacher'.

Simple A-line, just below the knee, skirts. Perfect to wear with over the knee socks and some boots for winter. Late night photos...not great, but you get the picture.

7 comments:

Kris said...

I love these Lara - especially the cute appliqued pieces - the apple is fab!

Janine said...

They are cute Lara. I can see why you would call this collection "apples for the teacher".

Julie said...

Very cool Lara! What sort of material have you used for the skirts??

Penny said...

Cool! :-)

Lara said...

I have used a cotton drill fabric for each of them. Have a black one to make tonight so might try to do some kind of 'tutorial' or 'how to'...

Julie said...

A tutorial would be awesome :-)

Lara said...

done. see new post!