Friday, May 26, 2006

thunderpants inspired

Here it is Karen - inspired by thunderpants!

Had fun doodling. Love that I found that quote - fits the pic very aptly!

Got my hands on clean & simple the sequel by Cathy Z today - such a good read so far!!!

Also got a letter from Pride Publishing - they want one of my A-Z Lo's for publication in issue 44 - so exciting (just wish I live with a bunch of scrappers who understand what this means to me - but then I 'd have to share my stash!).

Donna also got a letter - congrats Donna! (her links down to the lower right of my blog)

To all those scrap camping - this weekend - hope it's a good one at whichever camp you are at. I'm looking forward to mine next weekend! Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

Meg McKenzie said...

What a talented artist you are Lara! Your ability to combine colours is quite amazing! Love this layout, did you doodle all of the images?

Twobees said...

Awesome layout Lara. I adore the poem, and the doodling is brilliant.
Congrats on the submission. Can't wait to see it in print :)

Delys said...

Awesome news Lara! WTG! Love that LO and agree the doodling and the poem are just divine!

Shani kowalczyk said...

Oh so love the inspiration idea Lara...thunderpants....fab. When my hubbie is wearing his rocket ones next I must take a closer look....LOL

Mel said...

Congrats on the A-Z layout. And what a great doodlebug you are! I love it!

Donna said...

That layout looks as if you have been at our Scrapcamp!! We had a challenge with same UL paper!! ongrats on your FK letter. Awesome news isn't it!

Chris Millar said...

Very funky layout Lara! Congrats on the acceptance!

Anonymous said...

LOL love the thunderpants layout Lara!!
Congrats on your imminent For Keeps publication. You are achieving so much this year!!

Christi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christi said...

Great job, Lara! Thanks for the post at my place! Will have to drop in more often ;)

Anonymous said...

Greetinngs from Wellington Lara.
Love the layout. Congrats on the A to Z layout and For Keeps.

Mands Haynes said...

Cool Lara! You'll love the book! Where did you get yours from? Same place?

Anonymous said...

Awesome news on FK. Way to go!!!

Rach H said...

woohhoooooo Lara on the FK's A-Z LO thats very exciting news!!!
lol..........at thunderpants + great LO too!!
Rach

Anonymous said...

Hey Lara, did you find - or get your new - stamp?? Would you show us???

Anonymous said...

awesome layout lara, fab work, yet to get around to do the doodling thing myself!!

Ali said...

Way to go Lara - just caught up on your FK submission and Donna too eh? Well done!