Tuesday, May 13, 2008

tickled my fancy


this was opposite us at the Arrotown Autumn Festival this year (& I loved the hazelnut butter... so did mum). One of the people in this family were also selling their artwork, didn't get a photo of the sign but it was along the lines of 'art by 5 year old, buy it now before I'm famous & you won't be able to afford it! I put pics of some of the stuff I had for sale at our stand on www.scrappykeahandmade.blogspot.com if you are interested in looking.

hmm, sorry about my crab apple spelling... to start with I'd written crap abble.. fixed the 'b's' but not the 'p' oops... hopefully I made you smile anyways...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that sign. I love what you created for the festival.

Anonymous said...

Very funny sign! And I didn't even notice your p's and b's in the last post - I understood perfectly. Love your notebooks - looks like a lot of work in those piles.

Anonymous said...

Very cool sign - lol!! Those notebooks are gorgeous Lara!

Penny said...

Haw haw Love the sign. Would love some of that hazelnut butter too :) Just imagine it with grated chocolate on bread... mmmmmm.

Twobees said...

The sign is absolutely delightful :) Love the sense of humor. And also the the 5 year old artists sign too, :)

Jenny said...

I love that sign!