Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Playtime!


Had these fun photos of Ethan to play with & found some fun papers to add to the fun. Finally used some of the BG Frog stuff (what's with that?) Enjoyed using some paint again - haven't used much for ages & my foam stamps too. Made the dots with cotton buds - trying to emulate those in the Cactus Pink patterned paper.
Love the 'I'm not handsome' Lo - just cause Ethan is always so worried about not being handsome - I thought it was girls who worried about their appearance?
Have been doing some Scrapbook Outlet DT work - enjoying the stuff I have to work with - love that they aren't colours I would normally pick so really stepping out of my comfort zone!

Got some cool Delish paints from SE - loving the tins & the creamy texture of the paints - know I could mix in the white/cream to make the different shades myself - but they look sooo pretty!

Got the latest Up2Scrap today - way cool - great to see some familiar names in there - other than the Elite Team - Donna M, Vicky G & others but you guys jump to mind! Loving the home grown stuff.

Looking forward to my online class with Nic @ Shop and Crop tomorrow night - cheated & only paid for the class - have put together my own page kit from the instructions sent after registering - will use some BG urban coture so watch this space on Thursday evening (will hopefully have it photographed by then).

Finally ordered a replacement stamp from Stamp Search with Cath - since the monster doesn't seem to want to return the original! Looking forward to using this one - have a space in my stamp drawer for it so the little monster fingers can't get in!

Enough dribbling. Must get on with clearing away some washing & paperwork! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Twobees said...

Gorgeous layouts Lara. I recieved my up2scrap mag today. Isn't it devine?
I have finneshed your handbag album. I altered the size of it to fit a book I wanted to make into a album. It looks great (I have a photo or two of it in my blog) Will get them onto SO too.
Take care
Bron :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for getting a new stamp - make sure you use it Straight Away and show us!! ;)

Rach H said...

love these LO's Lara. WOW girl you sure are pumping them out!!!
maybe I should get rid of the TV too!!!
Rach