Tuesday, July 24, 2018

No Frills Scrap Weekend

This camp started on a Thursday afternoon and went through till Sunday after lunch. No frills as in we were to organise our own meals etc. We all bring our own stuff and stuff we want to sell. The company is always top notch and creativity fills the room. I created 20 pages in total which was pretty good going...I’m certainly not as prolific as I used to be!

I trialled the HP Sprocket and was disappointed in the colour rendition of the prints...very similar to the ones that come from my Instax camera.  It does have the fun novelty factor though.
The photos on this layout were printed on the sprocket and are teamed up with the ‘Documented’ collection.

This photo was also printed with the sprocket using the black and white filter in the sprocket app. I’ve used a mixture of CTMH collections on this page with some texture paste, stitching and waterpaints.

Leave a comment to let me know you visited:-)

No comments: