Here it is Karen - inspired by thunderpants! Had fun doodling. Love that I found that quote - fits the pic very aptly! Got my hands on clean & simple the sequel by Cathy Z today - such a good read so far!!! Also got a letter from Pride Publishing - they want one of my A-Z Lo's for publication in issue 44 - so exciting (just wish I live with a bunch of scrappers who understand what this means to me - but then I 'd have to share my stash!). Donna also got a letter - congrats Donna! (her links down to the lower right of my blog) To all those scrap camping - this weekend - hope it's a good one at whichever camp you are at. I'm looking forward to mine next weekend!
Lara. Christian. Wife. Mum of three adults. Primary School Teacher. Scrapbooker. Cardmaker. Photographer. Struggle to get through day without espresso coffee (even take a handpresso camping and when traveling).




Comments